- Tour Schedule
- Tour Itinerary
- Prices Includes
- Prices Excludes
SCENIC SCOTLAND (With Indian Vegetarian Meals)
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS: LAKE DISTRICT, LOCH LOMOND, EDINBURGH CASTLE, GRETNA GREEN, NEVIS MOUNTAIN CABLE, WHISKY PLACE
Adult: £350 per adult
Child: £299 – Ages (2 -11yrs)
|Departure Date||Return Date|
Pick Up Points:
Pick up from Leicester at 08:30AM, Also possible from Edgware North London, Luton – Off Junction 11, Milton KeynesNear Patrol Station MK10 9AB,Northampton Services M1– Times may Change.
Day 1: LEICESTER – LAKE DISTRICT – GLASGOW/STRATHCLYDE
Board a luxury coach and depart from Leicester at early morning at 07:00 A.M. Later we continue on to motorway and have a short visit of Lake District. Where Nature and heritage jostle for your attention in this special area of Cumbria, bustling towns and picturesque villages nestle against a scenic backdrop of countryside and coast. Here many poets and story tellers were inspired by the beauty and created some of the best literature. Enjoy a drive around the Lake Windermere included and then continue on to early afternoon to arrive back in centre. We arrive in Glasgow for two nights stop. London pick up Edgware Tube Station, Station Road, North London at 06:30 A.M. This evening enjoy Indian dinner in a restaurant.
Day 2: GLASGOW/STRATHCLYDE to NEVIS MOUNTAIN -Full day to Fort William.
After breakfast we travel onwards to Loch Lomond which presents the perfect holiday location, set amidst one of Scotland's most idyllic and unspoilt areas with largest of fresh water in Britain and in the back ground are the mountains looming beyond.
Nevis Mountain Ranges. Arrival we have a visit to Whisky Testing place. Also included magnificent top at Nevis cable car. Entrance included. (Subject to weather condition). and drive to Spean Bridge for a photo opportunity of Ben Nevis and the statue in the memory of the commando who died in the second World War. We return back to Glasgow/EDINBURGH,
Day 3: Glasgow/STRATHCLYDE– LOCH LOMOND – EDINBURGH CASTLE:
After breakfast we travel to Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland, one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. This distinction is partly an accident of Nature, for the city is built upon a jumble of hills and valleys by works of a spots where Edinburgh looks less like a city and more like a theatrical backdrop. Castle entry included. Indian meal in a restaurant.
Day 4: GLASGOW/STRATHCLYDE– GRETNA GREEN – LEICESTER:
This morning after breakfast, continue to the famous Gretna Green and time for shopping, Return to Leicester- London.
- Luxury coach with video on board, P.A. system, washroom and toilet, hot and cold drink making facilities. Drinks payable.
- Three night’s hotel accommodation and 3 breakfasts.
- Twin or Triple bedded rooms with private facilities. Two or three people sharing a room.
- All excursions as per itinerary. (Entrance Extra)
- Three Indian dinners in the restaurant.
- Services of Baba holidays tour manager if more than 20 passengers. If less than 15 passengers we use MINI COACH.
- Cable Car. Whiskey Testing , Lake Windermere (45 Mins) .
- Tips and Gratitude’s.
- Travel Insurance.
- Single Room Supplement @ £120 per person.
- Any meals other than mentioned above.
- Boat ride at Loch Lomond District £11 ADULT CHILD £6
No Details Found